Antique Mills – Timeless Sounds from 1529 and 1699
Description: Journey back in time with the “Antique Mills” Sound Collection, a unique auditory exploration of two historical mills. The Soundcatcher brings to life the sounds of a water spelt mill from 1529 and an antique tannery powered by a massive water wheel from 1699. These mills, still operational, offer a rare glimpse into the past, with their sounds preserved for centuries.
- Authentic recordings from two historical mills: a water spelt mill (1529) and a tannery (1699).
- High-resolution audio captured in 24Bit/96kHz, ensuring the finest sound quality.
- Recorded using a Sound Devices 702T with Sennheiser 8040 Mics in Mono and ORTF Stereo, capturing every detail.
- A rich collection of sounds, from the gentle flow of water to the mechanical workings of ancient machinery.
- All files come with burned-in metadata in iXml, BWAV, ID3 Chunk, and OSX Tags for easy integration and use.
Perfect for: Historians, sound designers, filmmakers, and anyone fascinated by the acoustic heritage of ancient machinery. The “Ancient Mills” Sound Collection is more than just a sound library; it’s an auditory journey through time, capturing the essence of centuries-old craftsmanship and industry.